A romantic weekend, surrounded only by forests, olive trees and silence.
Renovated as a love nest, the characteristic sheep pen that will welcome you is now the optimal place to indulge yourself, approaching to the idea of a simple life; located in an excellent position to enjoy absolute privacy and spectacular views.
Still, not too far from the pretty 13th century village to which it belongs, today an Albergo Diffuso where you can also take advantage of an exclusive path to the sauna and Turkish bath. The hotel is also an organic certified farm, dedicated to sheep and goat breeding, these together with donkeys, ponies and the faithful shepherd dog will welcome you together with the family that lives and runs the farm.
For three days of exclusive relaxation in an organic natural and genuine world.
In addition, for a cultural interlude, Florence, Siena and Arezzo are within easy reach of the village.
The package includes:
- Accommodation in a typical Tuscan sheep pen a small and romantic house surrounded by woods and olive groves, reachable only on foot or with the 4×4 Panda provided by the hosting structure. The water is potable in all sources, without polluting settlements and certified twice a year.
As an alternative to the sheep pen, you can enjoy a suite in the village easily reachable with your own means of transport.
- An entry for the exclusive sauna and Turkish bath inside the refined Albergo Diffuso, with music therapy and chromo-therapy path. A reserved and intimate afternoon in total relax, to detoxify from the daily stress. This entry includes a complementary kit with towel, bathrobe, bag and slippers. Ending your experience pampered with herbal teas and fresh and nuts.
- Access to the pool and sun terrace of the village.
- Olive oil, goat and sheep cheese tasting from organic farm production.
- A romantic candlelight dinner, intimate and exclusive in the village garden with barbecue menu.
- A traditional Tuscan four-course dinner with seasonal produce cooked by the village chef.
- Two breakfasts
On request, for those wishing to extend their stay, there is also a cooking class.